European Serum Products Association Grants Membership to Peak Serum, Inc.
Peak Serum is excited to announce it is officially a member of the European Serum Products Association (ESPA) as ofJuly 1, 2017.
“The purpose of ESPA is to connect professional companies of the animal serum processing industry in the European Union and in other European and Non-European countries to the interests of its members,” said Tom Kutrubes, President, and CEO of Peak Serum. “We are honored that we meet the necessary requirements in order to be accepted as a member of an organization that is consistently and effectively improving the serum industry and ethical standards”
ESPA Objectives :
- to study questions relating to and defending the interests of the European Serum
- to represent its Members with the Commission of the European Communities, with
other European institutions and with other national and international organizations,
whether in the private or the public sector
- to promote the harmonization of regulations covering the trade and the use of animal
serum, following international standards set by the World Animal Health Organization
OIE and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- promote the education of Members, regulatory authorities and the serum industry
stakeholders in general.
- to consolidate the confraternal ties between all of its Members;
- to permit the exchange of professional and technical information within the industry
itself but also with all economic and scientific sectors;
- ensuring that the market for serum products operates in compliance with the
European Union (EU) rules and with any international rules such as the ones from the
World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE); and
- to do anything which is, in the widest sense of the word, connected with or may be
conducive to the attainment of these objectives.
The European Serum Products Association became active in May of 2017 ensuring the market for serum products operates in compliance with the European Union rules and international rules.