- Catalog #: PS-FB1
- Volume: 500mL
- Processed in FDA / TRACES registered facilities
- cGMP compliance
- Triple 0.1µm sterile filtered
- For further manufacturing and research use
- Virus Screened
- Mycoplasma Tested
- Endotoxin level: ≤10 Eu/mL – Consistently ≤ 1Eu/mL
- Hemoglobin level: ≤25 mg/dl
- Origin: United States of America
- Country of Final Processing: United States of America
- Storage Conditions: ≤ -20 ⁰C
- Ships on dry ice
100% U.S. Origin FBS sourced within the contiguous United States of America and has undergone inspection by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).USDA-Approved origin is sourced from countries that have met the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) importation requirements to the United States of America.
Documentation and Traceability
To ensure total control, each bottle originates from a dedicated serum source (true pool) to guarantee the highest quality. This ensures consistence performance with every lot that is produced.
Lots are manufactured and produced following stringent Good Manufacturing Practices and quality control procedures in FDA and TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System by USDA/APHIS) registered facilities.
Optional Product Treatments
- Heat Inactivation
- Gamma Irradiation
- Charcoal Treated
- Low IgG
Visit our FAQ page for more information.