Product TYPE Options
- Catalog #: PS-FB3 (USDA Origin)
Origin: Countries meeting USDA importation requirements
- Catalog #: PS-FB4 (US Origin)
Origin: United States of America
- Volume: 500mL
- Processed in FDA / TRACES registered facilities
- cGMP compliance
- Triple 0.1µm sterile filtered
- General laboratory research
- Virus Screened
- Mycoplasma Tested
- Endotoxin level: ≥ 10 Eu/mL – Routinely < 10 Eu/mL
- Hemoglobin level: ≥ 30 Eu/dL – Routinely < 30 Eu/dL
- Storage Conditions: ≤ -20⁰ C
- Ships on dry ice
A high quality FBS product offering exceptional value suitable for general research and cell culture applications.
Lots are manufactured from US and / or USDA Approved origin serum that are either within the contiguous United States of America or have met the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) importation requirements to the United States of America (TBD on Product Option).
Lots are manufactured and produced following stringent Good Manufacturing Practices and quality control procedures in FDA and TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System by USDA/APHIS) registered facilities.
Optional Product Treatments
- Heat Inactivation
- Gamma Irradiation
- Charcoal Treated
- Low IgG
Visit our FAQ page for more information.