- Catalog Number: PS-FB2
- Volume: 500mL
- Processed in FDA / TRACES registered facilities
- cGMP compliance
- Triple 0.1µm sterile filtered
- For further manufacturing and research use
- Virus Screened
- Mycoplasma Tested
- Endotoxin level: ≤10 Eu/mL – Consistently ≤ 1Eu/mL
- Hemoglobin level: ≤25 mg/dl
- Origin: Countries in compliance with USDA importation requirements
- Country of Final Processing: United States of America
- Storage Conditions: ≤ -20⁰ C
- Ships on dry ice
USDA-Approved origin is sourced from countries that have met the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) importation requirements to the United States of America.
documentation and traceability
To ensure control and consistent results, each bottle originates from a dedicated serum source (true pool) to offer the highest quality. Approved countries must be free from exotic bovine viruses for extended periods of time, and USDA maintains and updates the list on a regular basis.
Lots are manufactured and produced following stringent Good Manufacturing Practices and quality control procedures in FDA and TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System by USDA/APHIS) registered facilities. USDA Approved origin offers the same detailed traceability as U.S. Origin.
Optional Product Treatments
- Heat Inactivation
- Gamma Irradiation
- Charcoal Treated
- Low IgG
Visit our FAQ page for more information.