- Catalog #: PS-NB1
- Volume: 500mL
- Processed in FDA / TRACES registered facilities
- cGMP compliance
- 0.2µm sterile filtered
- Virus Screened
- Mycoplasma Tested
- Endotoxin level: ≤ 10 Eu/mL – Consistently ≤ 1 Eu/mL
- Hemoglobin level: ≤25 mg/dl
- Origin: United States of America and or Countries meeting USDA importation requirements
- Country of Final Processing: United States of America
- Storage Conditions: ≤ -20⁰ C
- Ships on dry ice
Lots are manufactured from US and or USDA Approved origin serum that are either within the contiguous United States of America or have met the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) importation requirements to the United States of America.
Lots are manufactured and produced following stringent Good Manufacturing Practices and quality control procedures in FDA and TRACES (Trade Control and Expert System by USDA/APHIS) registered facilities.
Optional Product Treatments
- Heat Inactivation
- Gamma Irradiation
- Charcoal Treated
- Low IgG
Visit our FAQ page for more information.